Orioles vs. Yankees 4/8/09 game 2

jerios55

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The park isn't even 1/3 full, from the looks of it.

Nope. What's the deal? Where is everyone? This is a game against the Yankees, right? It's Uehara's first start, too. Sad.

Uehara's starting to hit a better stride right now.

Nope. What's the deal? Where is everyone? This is a game against the Yankees, right? It's Uehara's first start, too. Sad.

Uehara's starting to hit a better stride right now.

Game 2 always draws a small crowd.

Game 2 always draws a small crowd.

I know. I guess in my fantasy land, we would've come out in full force this whole series to keep the Yankee contingent drowned out, just like game one. I have a feeling that tomorrow's game won't be very crowded either.

I know. I guess in my fantasy land, we would've come out in full force this whole series to keep the Yankee contingent drowned out, just like game one. I have a feeling that tomorrow's game won't be very crowded either.

Why aren't you at the game?

Meaning? Just curious. I respect your work, man. :)

That he lifts his elbow to get his arm into the high cocked position as his foot lands. That is one of two ways to get there. The other way is to swing your arm down, out, and up into the high cocked position.

If anyone is recording this, is there any way you can upload the video? I'd love to see if his timing is impacted at all.

Why aren't you at the game?

I'm sick and didn't have the game as part of my ticket plan. :(

After Cowturd's rant yesterday and today, had I been well, I might have gone on a whim tonight.

Archived